- Linköping, Östergötlands län
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Isabelle Jerner
Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
CPA Global is the world’s leading intellectual property (IP) management and technology company. Trusted by many of the world’s most respected corporations and law firms, CPA Global empowers a global community to achieve excellence in IP management.
We support the day-to-day delivery of IP tasks and provide the right information at the right time, enabling professionals to make better IP decisions for the future. Our integrated suite of IP software, services and insights is underpinned by an outstanding global team of over 2000 people, working together to help our customers deliver strategic value for the future of their organisations.
Become Part of our Team
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our ever-growing global web development team. CPA Global is operating across a diverse global market, with high profile European and International customers.
As a Frontend software developer, you’ll play a vital role in the development, support, and enhancement of a large variety of cutting-edge web applications and productivity tools. In this high impact role where the emphasis will be on frontend development, involving you and your teams to drive projects from conceptualization to successful deployment in an operational environment. As an integral member of our global web development team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation and delivery of new concepts, through collaboration with colleagues and our business functions to improve product design.
What we offer
At our centrally located office in Linköping we offer a dynamic workplace based on respect and where your contribution to our success will be acknowledged. Not only will you work with talented colleagues and teams driven and inspired by challenges, at CPA Global you will be able to develop your skills and build a career working on projects with industry leaders.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, flexible working hours, occupational healthcare and private health insurance. We place great importance in the professional development of our employees. Not only do we promote learning by doing, we also encourage to take training courses in line with career objectives.
If you have the drive, you will excel at CPA Global. Come join the team and help us change the way the world manages the Ideas that change the world!
What we want you to bring to the table
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while always having the customer and end-user requirements in focus
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Must be able to collaborate in all aspects of an agile development process
- Degree with major in computer science, or equivalent
- A couple of years of frontend development experience. We also have opportunities for Senior Frontend Developers
- Experience with a modern MV framework (e.g Angular.js, Vue.js, React.js)
- Experience working with single-page web applications, AJAX, JSON, XML and XSL
- Good knowledge of software design principles and experience with software development methodologies
- Experience writing automated unit test and integration tests and mocking
- Experience with implementing end-to-end unit testing and with test-driven development using frameworks
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to haves include
- Experience with Cloud Web Application Development using Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with C#.Net
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish
"The long term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.
Type of employment: Fulltime
Deadline for application: We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but 2019-08-31 at the latest.
For information: In this recruitment CPA Global cooperates with Randstad Technologies. For more information contact the responsible recruitment consultant Isabelle Jerner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 073-330 38 16.