- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Ekonomi, redovisning, lön & inköp
- Controlling & ekonomistyrning
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Susanne Areschoug
- Phone number:
Jobs in english
Financial Analysis Manager to Volvo Construction Equipment
Do you have the ability to move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers? As the Financial Analyst at Volvo CE you will step into the Business Control and FP&A team, responsible for driving global operational efficiencies. Join us and become a part of the additive journey.
Here at Volvo CE we are driven by the idea that with imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. We believe in a sustainable future and with the global construction industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day. Do you want to be a part of building the world we want to live in? Right now, we are looking for a Financial Analyst to be part of our Business Control and FP&A team.
About the position as Financial Analyst
As Financial Analyst at Volvo CE you will step into a team responsible for financial analysis and process implementation, to drive global operational efficiencies. You will have ownership of working with capital analysis and forecasting, bringing visibility to World Class Manufacturing and cash flow throughout the organization. Experience from driving change in a global environment will come handy. Your ability to transfer knowledge and expertise to site-managers is key; as you will be an active partner for supporting departments and local business controllers. Not only do you pass on your knowledge well, but you also tell the story about how business activities and actions result in financial figures.
In this position you will report to Financial Manager Jin Ye and you will work closely together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in a team of 13 great co-workers.
What Volvo CE offers you
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will have the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures.
Our organization is built by people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company and we believe in the advantage of diversity. Together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. The Financial Analyst function at Volvo CE comes with great career development potential within leadership and management, as well as the opportunity to enhance your interpersonal skills.
Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values. Do they ignite your inner fire? Then, you might be the next key player in our great team!
We are looking for you who...
... can tell the story behind the numbers – you are very capable of explaining, inspiring and getting people to follow recommendations as well as demands.
• Ownership of working capital analysis and forecasting bringing visibility to Working Capital Management and cash flow throughout the organization
• Be a trusted advisor providing value-added decision support and guidance to corporate functions, including cost center financial planning and analysis
• Assist, support and prepare for managing planning, budget and forecasts
• Support the organization in defining KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization
• Participate in the monthly reporting and closing activities
• Drive improved financial reporting and analytical capabilities through use of digital tools.
• Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
• Deliver financial closing reports to the Management Team
• Work frequently with colleagues and financial planning teams around the world to coordinate and align globally all activities related to the preparation of standard reports.
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve process efficiency
• University Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance
• Proficient in English, verbal and written
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
• Strong ability to understand and capture business needs
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• PC Proficiency
• Challenge and improve existing processes
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible Senior Recruitment Consultant Susanne Areschoug at +46 72 988 94 30 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held in the end of August beginning September.
To apply, please register your application as soon as possible at www.dfindfinance.se but no later than August 18th.
Apply now and join our team!