We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer (Light Microscopy) to represent ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions (RMS) in Sweden but also in the Nordics.
In this role, you will be a part of Nordic organization within Research Microscopy Solutions (RMS) with over 30 professionals covering Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Join our Nordic team!
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, upgrading and performing preventative maintenance on ZEISS light microscopies instrumentation.
Areas of responsibility and goals:
- Install, repair, upgrade and perform preventative maintenance on ZEISS light microscopy instrumentation in Sweden but also in the wider Nordic region.
- Provide general after sales troubleshooting.
- Build and maintaining long-term customer relationships and achieving maximum customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring that customer devices work as they should.
- Arrange and perform application training at customer sites.
- Perform daily work in the CRM.
- Promote ZEISS products, services and solutions.
The position requires an average of 60-80 travelling day per year, mainly in Sweden. A valid driver’s license and passport is a must to ensure the ability to travel freely in the Nordics.
You will be a part of Nordic organization within Research Microscopy Solutions (RMS) with over 30 professionals covering Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
We offer unique opportunity to work with an international market leader in microscopy. You will get professional colleagues and challenging independent role.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Technical background with appropriate academic education. Biomedical background is a plus.
- Relevant work experience from a similar position (preferably optics or electronics with technical work).
- Understanding of troubleshooting techniques and approaches.
- Organized and self-driven way of working.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Social competence and co-operations skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and a Nordic language, preferably Swedish.
- Business oriented mindset, sales attitude is a plus
Ready to apply? You are welcome with your application no later than Sunday, August 15th, 2021 . We will select candidates starting August 16th.
If you have questions about the position please contact Lotta Carlsson, Recruitment Specialist at Randstad, phone no +46 73 075 23 25.
about Carl Zeiss AB.
With 31,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 175 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company now has its headquarters in Oberkochen in southwest Germany. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung). ZEISS Nordics, which includes Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, has about 175 employees. Learn more on www.zeiss.com