Randstad Technologies is looking for 2 system managers to join the development teams for 5G at our biggest Telecom client in Gothenburg. (Basically connection between Internet and the Mobile Network, handling data traffic from IoT to massive mobile broadband, e.g. streaming video).
You will be employed by Randstad Technologies and be a part of our growing Software team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Active in system studies as part of early studies.
- Initiate prototypes to evaluate technical solutions and work packages to reduce technical debt
- Maintain and develop system model (requirements)
- Identify needs, suggest and initiate architectural redesign.
- Handle interaction with PDU-external partners/interfaces, as ADP and EPG platform (put white box requirements on- and adjust to given capabilities)
- Spread the knowledge of the system architecture, its evolution plan and guidelines. "All developers should know the SW architecture and coming steps of evolvement"
- Support Design Architects and XFT’s by reviewing suggested technical solutions as well as reviewing feature functionality at F4 (feature ready). Also detect coordination need for parallel development.
- Work close with Product Owners and system competence groups (TSAs) in associated technical areas
- MSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- This type of role require at least some experience so we will at this time only consider engineers with at least some experience (2-3 years or more).
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2020-01-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, Business consultant manager, email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.