For one of our largest telecom clients, we are looking for skilled developers who will work in their Connected Vehicles organization. Connected Vehicle Cloud Platform is based on the latest cloud technologies and enables our customers to realize the full potential of connected vehicles.
This is a consultant assignment where you will be employed by Randstad Technologies.
You will join other colleagues equally skilled in helping them understanding, improving and fixing the product Apcera for the long time in which it will still be central to our most important customer’s business. You will learn a lot about Container Management, Application hosting, advanced distributed cloud solutions; also, you’ll have a great challenge for your already developed programming skills and learn a lot from a great SW solution.
You will be part of an autonomous cross-functional agile team and of the wider Connected Vehicle organization
Experiences and hard skills we value:
• Great SW craftsmanship; preferred languages is Go, chef/ruby also important; strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• 3+ years developing server-side software with focus on multithreaded and/or distributed systems.
• Working experience with container technologies such as Docker
• Extensive git experience
• Good Linux systems expertise
Also valuable, but less critical:
• Experience with dominant cloud management platforms like Azure, AWS, Openstack.
• Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and/or Hashicorp technologies.
• Knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP-IP, HTTP, UDP, programming with sockets.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies like KVM
Softskills/attitude we strongly value:
• Strong team spirit, strong desire to grow and have fun with your colleagues
• Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables, follow your commit
• Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
• Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply 2019-11-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.