Experienced DevOps Engineer in Gothenburg
Dfind IT is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to a very exciting position, who is comfortable with new frameworks and technics that are outside the traditional!
It´s for a World-class engineering expertise company that brought together in the heart of Sweden’s automotive cluster, with direct access to the world’s largest car markets.
You will be placed at the client and it´s a long term assignmet.Job description
A new build up Site Reliability Team to support our Connected Car Operations Delivery. You will be part of the newly formed team and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help us build an outstanding environment for the future.Responsibilities
• This department is the single point of responsibility and arbiter between the Dev and Ops teams that ensures reliable and low latency applications in a continuous delivery environment.
• Reliability, maintainability and operation of the system
• Release engineering
• Capacity planning.
• Building automation and processes that reduce the impact of mistakes.
• Principled monitoring to improve MTTD/MTTR (mean time to detection/recovery)Qualifications
• Software development
• Set automation and QA in the first room.
• Experience from working with cloud (Google, Amazon, Azure)
• Automation, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages
and application and network protocols
• Embraced the cloud and continuous deployment
• Pragmatic and forward thinking
• Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
• Comfortable with new frameworks and technics that are outside the traditional ops and devsphere Docker, kubernetes, micro services and event driven architecture, java and scala (akka).
• Drive & facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be doneAbout Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars
Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.Deadline for application:
2018-12-10, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.Information:
If you want more information please contact Karin Kvist, email@example.com
, I looking forward to your application.