Are you an Embedded Systems Engineer looking for new challenges? Don't miss this opportunity to become a part of StrongPoint and work with the leading cash management solution on the market!
As an Embedded Systems Engineer at StrongPoint, you will be a part of a cross-functional development team located in Stockholm/Kista, working together to build and maintain our cash management solution.
The Team develops and supports retail solutions in areas as cash management, self-service and goods vending for global markets. The team consists of software, electronics and mechanical engineers, 22 members in total, and are located in our Stockholm/Kista and Vilnius development hubs.
The StrongPoint Cash Management solution is called CashGuard and is the leading Cash Management solution on the market. There are almost 30,000 CashGuard systems installed around the world and some five million retail customers use CashGuard systems every day. The system is well known for its quality, reliability and security.
CashGuard Software controls the systems and is the key to your cash management operations. It is designed for security, usability, control and insight. The role-based software tracks all events so you can follow how the cash moves in the store.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer at StrongPoint you will
- be responsible for the design, testing and maintenance of the embedded systems
- maintain the development and test environments
- create and complete test plans based on design specifications
- find, reproduce, and report defects and verify defect fixes daily
- work closely with development and support teams to improve product quality
- update and create test cases to support correction of customer reported issues
- be responsible for writing SW release and service notes
- continuously expand knowledge of our product line.
To succeed in this position, you need to have
- 2+ years of working experience in similar role
- ability to read and understand code written in C/C++
- experience in Bash and Python
- experience in version control systems as GitLab and Azure DevOps
- experience in integrated development environment Eclipse
- experience in build management and continuous integration server TeamCity
- experience of working with software quality assurance
- knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and processes
- experience of automated testing frameworks and tools (considered as advantage)
- working proficiency in Swedish and English, in both speech and writing
- availability to travel up to one trip per month.
You have a curious mind and keep yourself updated on new trends within quality assurance and software development in general. You are analytical and have a structured way of working. In the position as embedded systems engineer you will have a lot of contact interfaces so you need to be a team player who likes to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
Application deadline: 2021-06-20 , selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Åsa Vallin, Randstad Engineering, +46 733 43 40 45 or email@example.com.
about StrongPoint AB.
StrongPoint develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The Group has 15 offices and unites 460 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. StrongPoint Group turnover in 2020 was about 112 million EUR.