As a Senior Firmware Engineer, you will be playing a crucial role in BL!XT's product development and shaping the product as it is going to the market.
You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being part of the product design process at all stages. You will be involved in design, testing, certification and industrialization of the products.
In your initial position you will be mainly responsible for the development and production of the BL!XT Breaker, while later you will also be able to participate in other development projects in BL!XT.
You should be comfortable with soldering and dealing with electronics, schematics etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
To be successful with us, we see that you have prior experience in some of the following areas:
- Familiar with C, C++
- Knowing Python or Rust is a merit
- with ARM MCUs (Cortex M0 - M4)
- Familiar with embedded operating systems like Zephyr, Contiki etc
- Interested in Open Source and comfortable to contribute to projects
- Familiar with continuous integration systems
- Familiar with TCP/IP
- Experience with source control management (git etc)
- Participated in all stages of project (design, prototyping, testing certification and maintenance)
This job is not all about technical knowledge. This asks for communicative skills, a positive attitude
and supportive personality. Besides all this, you have good presentation skills and you are comfortable working in a start up.
HOW DO WE SEE THE FUTURE?
A day at Blixt is never dull and you are most welcome to bring new ideas to the table. The future is
bright at Blixt.
For more information please contact Jeanette Walters 0733434766, Recruitment Consultant Science & Engineering
about Blixt Tech AB.
A 150-year-old technology is about to change forever. Wherever there is electricity, there’s amechanical circuit breaker. Turning them into digital smart devices completely changes the game. For the greater good. And it’s time. Faster, better, safer, smarter – our solid state miniature circuit breakers create the spark for an entirely new shift in energy. For many.
Electricity. You’ve had a good run. And sparked many great ideas along the way. Now let’s make the most of it. The next paradigm in the electronic evolution is here. Ready? Let’s go.