You as a software developer are into deep-learning. Our clients doing ranges from image processing, algorithms and software development to optics and functional safety. Work closely in collaboration with other teams at our client.
What will you do?
As a feature developer, you will be responsible for developing algorithms for camera-based safety systems in any of the following areas: Object detection, 3D reconstruction, tracking, camera calibration and machine learning.
Your work will include signal processing and / or image processing. You will work with embedded software, and the code will be written primarily in C but also Python and C#. At our client, the software teams work agile in project form and you will be part of a social and competent team of 4-8 colleagues.
You will of course have many possibilities to continue to build your competence within selected areas and we offer many different communities.
What do you have experience from?
- Be an engineer or have equivalent knowledge in relevant field
- Like to work in a team
- Interest in algorithm development in signal and image processing and / or its real-time hardware implementation
- Good knowledge within programming
- Be fluent in English and preferably Swedish
What is the requirements?
- Embedded software (C, Python och C#)
- Experience of any of the following areas: Object detection, 3D reconstruction, tracking, camera calibration and machine learning.
What is good to have?
- Experience of test-driven software development.
- It is also to your advantage if you have been working with embedded systems or otherwise familiarized yourself with this knowledge.
- As a person, you are entrepreneurial and able to lead your work forward.
- Furthermore, we believe you have a good ability to cooperate with your colleagues in the team since we are focused to build strong development teams that will develop both the individuals and the team at our client.
we se that you have at least 3+ years of experience in the field.
Apply before 2020-10-25, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible. For information:
Jens Hultqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.