Would you like to be part of a high-tech environment in a global company? We are now looking for an Embedded Linux developer with professional experience and knowledge of C/C++.
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will be working as an Embedded Linux developer at our client were you will become an important part of their Engineering department.
Our client is a world leader in high technology radar solutions that make the world safer and more sustainable for people and the environment. They help their customers to make the right decisions, be smarter and find complete innovative solutions. The System Software products are developed by teams that implements and verifies product requirements setup.
You will find our client at a modern Innovation center in Mölnlycke, including both manufacturing and development to mention some functions. The company are located about 10 minutes from Gothenburg city with good commuting possibilities and free parking. Here, every employee belongs to a highly developmental and innovative environment where everyone has a clear picture of how to contribute to the success of the company. Customer focus, engagement and courage permeates the culture. The working environment is friendly and positive and combined with locations all over the world, there are plenty of opportunities for personal development.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Technical education at Master or Bachelor level in Computer Science or similar work experience
- At least 3 years professional experience working with software development in Embedded Linux environment
- Knowledge in Linux environment (Ubuntu), C/C++, Python, Robot Framework
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Good to have:
- Experience in Linux Yocto projects
- Modbus communication protocol
- Embedded Security
- Experience of Scrum way of working
- Fluent in Swedish both oral and written
- Experience in Azure DevOps, building CI/CD pipelines and integrating with e.g. Git
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Excellent people skills and able to deal with a multinational and multicultural environment
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Your responsibility as an Embedded Linux developer is to analyze customer and product requirements, create software architecture, implement software with corresponding test automation. You will explore and exploit cutting-edge technologies for embedded Linux platforms using C/C++ as programming language. You also support technical risk analyses, defect root cause analyses and suggest product/process improvements.
Last day to apply 2022-06-02.
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
about Randstad Technologies.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.