Dfind is currently looking for developers that will work with our customer who is industry-leading in the 4G and 5G segment. As a Dfind consultant, you’ll be a part of our growing Software consultant team.Job description
We are now looking for a developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.Qualifications
You will mainly be working with the platform in a product called SGSN-MME. The product is a central (key) node in the packet core network, providing mobile internet to users all over the world such as 3G, 4G and 5G. The platform is GNU/Linux-based and is built up using the Yocto project. An SGSN-MME is a large scale distributed and parallel system implemented mainly in Erlang and C/C++ and can serve tens of millions of subscribers simultaneously.
The teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly independent. The team will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
We expect you to be fluent in English, written and oral.
You should feel confident with handling everything from userland to kernel space (device drivers etc.)
- Embedded Linux
- Yocto Project
- Build systems (cmake, gnu make)
- Linux Kernel development, configuration and debugging
- Containers and Virtualization (Docker, KVM, WMware, etc.)
- C programming
- Shell scripting
You should have strong systems and networking foundational knowledge (systems architecture, memory hierarchy, storage subsystems, LANs, routing).
You have expert knowledge of embedded systems development concepts, including cross-platform development and build tools.
You should have architectural experience from several large sw platforms that run on Linux. Preferably been active in the open source community such as (Yocto, OpenStack, kernel, qemu, libvirt, etc).
You should have the drive to be able to plan and execute the strategy on a technical level for reducing the effort to upgrade the Linux OS in an environment that today contains many dependencies to the overlying applications.
Experienced with DPDK and Docker.
We want smart, self-motivated product developers who love solving complex problems to join the great development teams.About you
- You are passionate about what you do which is obvious from your actions.
- You have a talent for software development and computer systems.
- You love to discuss software development and are comfortable about sharing this knowledge.
- You are continuously developing your knowledge through experience, reading and experimentation.
- You love troubleshooting and digging into complex problems where it is not evident what causes the faults or other symptoms you see.
- You think repetitive tasks are so boring that you do anything to automate them so you can focus on the fun work instead.
- You have focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features.
- You take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment.
- Software development is more than just a job for you
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars
Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.Deadline for application:
2019-06-01, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.Information:
Pia Schoberg, Business Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org