We are hiring! Randstad Engineering is now looking for a new talent within electric motor design to join our client helping them in the development of electric motors for handheld products. You see yourself as a self-driven, curious and team supporting person who always strive for better results. Warm welcome with your application!
In the role as motor design engineer you will work closely with the development team and also support other divisions within the company on electric motors. Your main responsibilities will be:
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic modeling
- Perform motor electromagnetic design optimization
- Develop test plans and work with motor testing to validate motor performance predictions
- Perform characterization, parameter estimation, tuning and calibration of motor system on dyno
- Develop testing plans to validate motor electromagnetic
- Test motors in the motors lab and write reports
- Work with mechanical engineers to create motor design drawings and release to manufacturing
- Support motor manufacturing development including material sourcing, supplier engagement and process development.
To be successful as a Motor Design Engineer you should most likely have the following capabilities and experiences:
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or 3 years related experience.
- 3+ years of experience (academic or professional) in electric machine modeling, design, analysis, and manufacturing
- Experience with electromagnetic analysis tools such as JMAG , COMSOL, FLUX or Infolytica
- Experience with Matlab, Labview/Simulink. • Ability to work with design engineers and resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of programming in Visual Basic, Matlab, Python, etc
As a person you have strong communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written. You are also fluent in english. You always strive for better results and are well organized in your daily work. You are team-oriented and curious.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
, selection and interviews will take place in August. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. For more information:
Contact Emma Forsman, Recruitment specialist, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.