We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented Education Program Coordinator for our customer within music streaming service industry. You will be joining customer’s Tech Learning team. The team develops educational programs to grow the breadth and depth of company employees’ technical skillsets. As the Education Program Coordinator, you will play a critical role in executing large-scale learning opportunities for company’s employees. In this capacity, you will collaborate with program managers, engineers, data scientists, engineering managers, and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all, you will have a hand in growing our internal talent, and your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
What you’ll do:
As the Education Program Coordinator, you will:
- Manage logistical and operational aspects of formal educational training programs, including but not limited to:
- Ownership over program scheduling
- Managing enrollments and tracking attendance for all programs
- Managing team surveys and other key artifacts/documentation associated with educational programs
- Manage content landing pages on our internal learning portal
- Create and manage systems to report on program metrics and data
- Host virtual training events together with Education Program Managers
- Market programs to relevant audiences
- Serve as a main point of contact for students and teachers.
Full time, 40 h/week. Length of the assignment: 2022-01-03 till 2023-01-04. Working hours: Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00.
Who you are:
- You have experience in operations, event management, or in a coordinator/executive assistant role.
- You think, act, and communicate clearly and confidently with stakeholders at all levels of the business and are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and senior leadership.
- You are extremely detail-oriented, but are still able to focus on the big picture.
- You build systems to keep yourself and others organized.
- You have a strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy, and strong interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working with data and producing basic reports.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, docs, sheets).
- You love to learn and are receptive to constant feedback.
- You learn quickly.
- You are passionate about helping others learn and grow.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-12-19, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Antra Volujevica, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.