We are the front-runner in the industry due to our data-driven approach and highly scalable business model. You will have great opportunity to develop yourself in the role. With our big data, you will have great fun and be able to explore unlimited business opportunities!
The role is within the Site Optimization and Marketing Automation team of the Sales department. There, you will play a key role in driving the web improvement and growing strategy, as well as work in close tandem with several key functions within the organization, including sales, product, communication, web design and IT development. With your strong analytical skills, together with our big data, you and the team will bring the best ideas into final development and achieve tangible business results.We offer
A flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens. The position is located in Stockholm, five minutes by foot from the Central Station. The offices are modern and capacious, with plenty of natural light and a balcony for warmer months. Breakfast is served every morning in the kitchen.You will work with
1. Analyze customers’ data and generate customer insights and identify customers' pain points through the whole booking flow by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Excel, and visualization tools like Qlikview and Looker. Drive the team and organization to make data-driven decisions.
2. Come up with the best ideas to optimize the conversion funnel, and improve the UX and customer communication.
3. End to end management of A/B tests, and coordination with stakeholders from different departments.
4. Analyze our traffic data and KPIs through the customer journey and analyze the outcome of tests, e.g. A/B tests.
To succeed in this role we think you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role. You are analytical and want to drive the best business results. You will manage projects and suggest proper actions, which means communication skills and structure is something we value.We want you to have
- Experience of working with Qlikview, Google Analytics and GTM.
- A background in engineering, science, or economics.
Welcome with your application in English as soon as possible as interviews and selection will take place on a regular basis. If you have questions about the role, please contact the recruitment consultant Jeanette Walters 0733434766 email; email@example.com. Warmly welcome your application via www.randstad.seAbout Etraveli Group
We started out the way most travel agencies do: a handful of dedicated souls, printing the flight tickets as soon as there was a booking and running off to the post office to mail them out. Now we are the leading online travel agency in the Nordic countries, the second largest in Europe and our presence across the web spans 50 countries. The online travel sector is dynamic and growing quickly.