Background described by the client:
We are looking for a person to join the digital lead team, leading the development of our B2B Fleet and Business solutions. We are establishing a global business operation model where the corner stones are:
- A subscription model designed to make the process and experience of accessing a car as convenient and effortless as possible.
- An omni channel strategy providing a seamless customer experience between the digital and physical worlds allowing customers to interact with the car whenever, wherever and however they choose.
- Developing and piloting new concepts together with customers delivering new and unexpected solutions catering to the evolving demands of customers in the digital and connected age.
We believe in creating a connected digital working environment, supporting an efficient global, commercial and industrial landscape where everyone knows what they need to know, when they need to know it. We are a world class team with a start-up mentality, delivering industrial and commercial solutions to support our business processes and competency within an ever-changing world.
In the area of B2B Fleet and Business, we are establishing the business model, defining the solution, building and delivering iteratively in multiple product teams within multiple business areas. To be a good fit for this assignment we need the candidate to be flexible and solution oriented, able to adapt to the circumstances and do what is needed with a pragmatic approach.
He or she will need to go the extra mile, think on their feet, navigate a large number of teams and deliveries while ensuring that each part of the solution is put into place at the right time. With our start-up mentality comes the expectation that they are not dependent on structure or rigorous processes but are able to thrive and set that structure if and when needed.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by
Start: September 2020
• Identify and understand business needs, define and drive the delivery of digital solutions to meet those needs
• Establish and maintain long term strategies and tactical roadmaps
• Create trust by leading, collaborating and coaching cross functional teams and partners towards our goals
• Continuously improve and ensure efficient and effective sourcing of solutions and operations together with partners
• Contribute to the establishment and evolution of the digital organization
• Have a fail fast belief by driving innovation and out-side the box thinking within digital.
We need a person who:
- Is proactive and dynamic
- Quickly sees the holistic picture
- Is a strategic doer
- Knows agile development
- Has a Bachelor degree from University or similar
- Is fluent in English, both spoken or written
- Knows and understands Volvo Cars digital platform would be an advantage
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
You need to have at least 5 years of experience within Digital.
Last date to apply: 2020-07-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!