Do you have scientific knowledge of human clinical diagnostics combined with a customer driven attitude? Do you have experience from complex sales and negotiations with procurement, senior management and end users in diagnostic laboratories? The world’s best liquid handling and automation company is looking to hire a diagnostic sales specialist to further strengthen the growing Nordic team!
The RoleHamilton Nordic provides automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technology for the scientific community . Our customers are found either in academic research or hospital laboratories. As diagnostic sales specialist you manage a Nordic sales territory that covers the human clinical diagnostic market.
Responsibilities of the role includes increasing Hamilton penetration of the Clinical Diagnostic market through liaising with Key Opinion Leaders and decision makers and to actively explore market potential for automation of customers applications in a new range of subject areas related to clinical diagnostics. In this role you also actively identify potential collaborations, f ex with diagnostic kit providers in order to establish long term re-selling relationships.
You will be part of a highly experienced and skilled Nordic team consisting of application specialists, sales specialists and service engineers where you act as reference person for the local team on any matters related to the regulated (IVDR) market.
The Nordic headquarters is situated in Kista but you will mainly be working from home or at the customers. The position will require extensive travelling in the Nordic countries. You will have freedom with responsibility and an interesting and stimulating position at the world leader in automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technologies.Who are you?
- You have a BSc, MSc or PhD in a life science related discipline.
- Knowledge of the regulated market and IVD Regulations.
- Scientific knowledge associated with clinical diagnostics, combined with knowledge of at least one of following technologies; molecular biology, genomics, clinical chemistry, proteomics, immunoassays and/or cell analysis.
- High Value negotiation competences with procurement, senior management and end-users.
- Knowledge of existing and potential customer base in the assigned territory.
- You speak English and Swedish fluent.
- You have a customer driven attitude with a primary focus on custom satisfaction.
- You have a driving license and the ability to travel.
In this recruitment Hamilton Nordic collaborates with Randstad Life Sciences. For more information, contact recruitment consultant Heidi Pettersson, 076 85 601 04.About Hamilton Nordic ABAs the world leader in laboratory robotic workstation innovation we set the standards for reliability, performance and flexibility. At Hamilton, we design liquid handling system that allow you to automate your assays exactly the way you need. Founded over 50 years ago, Hamilton has proudly maintained a pioneering spirit and earned the reputation for delivering the highest possible quality product. Uppdragsgivare: Hamilton Nordic ABOrt: Stockholm