We are looking for a DevOps Specialist to our client in the Automotive indsutry.
This is a unique opportunity to join us in our journey building an agile and high-performing SW department working with the latest products and brands on the market.
You will primarily be working with highly skilled app teams doing both in-car and off board apps and you will be shaping your role and leading the way into the future.
We also have teams of machine learning and AI developers/engineers working with innovation projects for the mobility of tomorrow on the same department that might need your expertise, but your focus will to begin with be on the projects and products in production.
We expect you to be the kind of person that thrives in an environment where not everything is defined, and a solution needs to be defined and implemented with emphasis on automation, speed and reliability. You will work closely with the developers leading the way to create continuous integration/deployment pipelines and coach them to develop a well-suited development environment that helps us achieve higher quality and throughput.
You need to be pragmatic, self-driven, curious, and flexible with a “we’ll find a way”-attitude.
- Mentoring and enabling the app-teams to create pipelines for CI/CD that would support our teams to integrate and test their software faster and improve their efficiency
- Mentoring the app-teams with automation of our products within DevOps environment
- Lead the department to implement the DevOps culture with best practices and training
- Being up to date with the latest concepts and technology, guiding the teams in continuously improving the DevOps culture
- Helping the teams setup a structure working with external partners in an automated way and with customized solutions in a complex environment
- Enabling the teams to identify and use relevant metrics for the products and services
- Assess infrastructure needs in new products/requirements
- Help the team setup monitoring and create awareness of the status of their products
- M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- +5 years’ experience in at least one high level programming language (Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Solid experience in working with devops for mobile apps
- Solid knowledge and skills in unit testing, build pipes and CI/CD
- Experience and understanding in using agile methodology
- Solid experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
- Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Solid experience in various CI/CD and infrastructure tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab
- Solid experience in various deployment strategies (A/B testing, blue/green deployment)
- Experience in working with a cloud provider (Azure, GCP etc)
- Experience in Git and Gitlab
- Experience in DevSecOps is a merit
- Experience in Microservice architecture is merited
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
For us at Randstad, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
For more information:
Josefine Westlander, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Technologies.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.