We design, code and automate systems to provide reliable services.
We are strong believers in engineering teams taking operational responsibility for their products and work hard to support them in this. We work closely with engineers to advocate sensible, scalable, systems design and share responsibility with them in diagnosing, resolving, and preventing production issues.What you’ll do
Who you are
- Design and document systems.
- Write and review code.
- Resolve time-critical incidents.
- Work from Gothenburg Office.
- Be part of an self-organising team.
Engineering at SpeedLedger
- In depth Linux, HTTP/TLS, DNS, networking and containerisation experience.
- You are comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, like load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices and configuration management.
- You have strong coding skills in at least one programming language and not afraid of learning new things.
- You are familiar with and enthusiastic for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- You have a passion for solving problems using open source software
- Operational JVM and AWS experience is a big plus.
We provide services for 30 000 small businesses, helping them succeed by spending less time on the not-so-fun parts of running a business!
We love automation and reducing friction!Apply now!
In this recruitment process SpeedLedger is working with Dfind IT, you will be hired directly by SpeedLedger if you are the chosen candidate. For any questions about the position, get in touch with Recruitment Consultant John Månsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0722-420117Ort:
devops, linux, scripting, jvm, aws, continuous integration, continuous delivery