Randstad Technologies are looking for Devops engineers for one of our clients in the automotive industry.
They are reorganizing their infrastructure and tools structure and are in need of talented DevOps Engineers to help them move into the new organization. We expect you to be the kind of person that thrives in an environment where not everything is defined and a solution needs to be defined, prototyped and implemented with emphasis on automation, speed and reliability.
You will work closely with the users of the tools and infrastructure to ensure that their work integrate smoothly into the continuous integration/deployment pipelines and also to understand how they work in order to develop a well-suited development environment that helps them achieve higher quality and throughput. Currently setup is focused around Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Nexus and ArgoCDRandstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements.
Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For this position, we are looking for both people who will be employed at Randstad but also subcontractors.
For this assignment you need to be pragmatic, self-driven, curious and flexible with a “we’ll find a way”-attitude. You are not afraid of working alone in the short term.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Maintain current deployed tools and applications I.e. upgrading, patching, configuring and other type of maintenance work.
• If needed, deploy new tools and applications based on user needs.
• Work together with the app and backend teams to understand how to build and configure their product.
• Build the tools and environment they need to efficiently integrate with the integration/deployment pipelines.
• Maintain the toolchain and processes to ensure quality, efficiency and traceability in the features they develop.
• Install, configure, tweak and modify tools and frameworks used in a continuous integration environment.
• Develop scripts, applications and tools to glue together different toolsets and applications.
• Develop proof of concepts and evaluate their overall benefits, downsides and value to the project Document infrastructure and setup.
Full time daytime with flexible hours.
• +5 years’ experience in at least one high level programming language (E.g. Java, C#, C++ or other).
• Solid experience with Linux and Linux eco-system.
• Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python.
• Solid experience in various Linux command line tools and utilities such as Awk, Grep, Curl etc.
• Solid experience in various CI/CD and infrastructure tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab and Nexus etc.
• Experience in working with a cloud provider (GCP merited).
• Fundamental understanding of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S etc.
• Fundamental understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc.
• Experience in Git (+Gitlab are merited).
• Experience in Microservice architecture is merited.
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban).
• Pragmatic, solution oriented, driven
• Great collaborator with others
• Continuous learner
• Knowledge sharer
• Analytical and curious
• Have cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-05-23, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Julia Christensson, Consultant Manager, email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!