For our software consultant team, Randstad technologies is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join one of our largest Telecom clients in Gothenburg.
Connectivity is changing the way we view and interact with our cars. The entire automotive industry is currently being transformed by connectivity, autonomous driving, electrification, and re-defined business models. Our customer is taking a leading part in shaping the future of vehicles with our IoT and Connected Vehicle solutions.
Their Connected Vehicle Cloud Platform is based on the latest cloud technologies and enables our customers to realize the full potential of connected vehicles. They are currently working with some of the world’s leading car brands and is rapidly expanding our business and offering in this area.
- Develop cutting edge cloud platform services
- Be part of an autonomous cross-functional agile team developing, deploying and operating solutions which deliver services to millions of users every day
- Work in close contact with our customers and contribute to our ways of working DevOps and as-a-service delivery
- Grow in competence in two exciting, fast growing domains: cloud and automotive
- Become a key contributor to Ericsson's technical leadership in the areas of IoT, cloud and connected vehicles by developing and exploring new technologies
- Continuously improve our tools for continuous testing, integration, and deployment and in support to operations
As we work with solutions delivered as a Service, we need to have a variety of profiles in our teams to be able to work efficiently on the full flow.
This means that we value candidates with diverse backgrounds, hence the long list below. Nobody can master all: a good candidate will be very strong in some of the items below, while being able to offer something on others.Experiences we value are:
Hard skills we value:
- System Integration experience in Cloud solutions (or at least in virtualized solutions)
- Experience in the implementation of Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Good SW craftsmanship; preferred languages ae Go, C, C++
- Testing experience or Seniority in testing tools and methodologies (Infra/platform test, test automation, probes, chaos testing..)
- Extensive Linux experience
- Working experience in DevOps setup
- Operations, either as operation engineer or in automating operation activities, such as monitoring or incident handling
Soft skills & attitudes we value:
- AWS/Azure, certifications are a relevant plus
- Deployment Pipeline (preferred: Spinnaker, GoCD)
- Competence on container technologies. (preferred: Docker); Kubernetes; understanding of microservice architectures, Service Mesh
- Automation (Terraform, Ansible…); Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Monitoring and logging (ELK, Prometheus…)
- Distributed revision control (Git)
- Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
- DevOps mindset, taking responsibility for your increment down to deployment and operations
- Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Eager to work in multicultural teams and organizations; desire to grow and have fun with colleagues
- Handling pressure (we have close and frequent customer contact)
- Available for travels (no more than 10% of the time)
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2019-09-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.