Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
- Lund, Skåne län
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Sylvia Juhl
BeskrivningDevOps Engineer to CLX Communications
CLX Communications is the world’s largest mobile transaction network. Our mission is to simplify global cloud communications from our unique position serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. They recently won “Company of the year” at the Swedish Mobile Awards 2017.
Your work assignments
CLX is now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team in Lund. This position is for an individual with solid years of current DevOps technologies experience. The role will be part of our small DevOps team that support our global Engineering and Operations teams in Sweden, UK, USA and Canada.
We offer a CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) suite that includes web APIs, SDKs for backend, iOS, Android and self-service web for Messaging, Voice, Video and IoT and is used by many global brands to build their real time communication solutions.
Our infrastructure strategy is to use a hybrid of collocation data centers and cloud deployments for maximal availability and scalability. Our backend and API platforms are deployed in most continents and the footprint is growing driven by increased business and data protection regulations. We think you have a drive and passionate interest for hands-on automation of our development, staging and production environments of our global platforms.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our global engineering teams to design, build, and deploy an automated platform
- Automate systems from infrastructure to application deployment using tools like Gitlab, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Rundeck
- Deploy, manage, and maintain applications and systems deployed to AWS, Bare metal, KVM, and Docker
- Develop and run test cases on applications and services as part of deployment process
- Design and develop new features based on the design goals and internal user feedback
- Pro-actively look for ways to enhance the functionality, reliability, operation of platforms
- Pair with other engineers to solve complex problems
- Participate in release and iteration planning meetings with teams
- At least 2 years of experience within DevOps Engineering
- You have a university degree (BS/MS or equivalent) within Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficient communications skills in written and spoken English are requirements as we work with colleagues, partners and customers on global basis.
- Strong knowledge in Linux server administration and configuration, with experience in virtualization, containerization, micro-service architectures
- Skilled with in Python and/or Perl and shell scripting
- Extensive experience with configuration management tools, like Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Capistrano
- Building highly available, distributed architectures in the cloud (AWS)
- Source control like Git and package management tools such as rpm, npm, pip
- Experience in continuous integration and with tools like Jenkins and Gitlab
- Experience in setting up the full integration and deployment system from scratch
- Significant experience in IT management and operations
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Basic knowledge in Swedish is preferable.
Working at CLX requires a hearty mix of hard work, professionalism, honesty, coffee, passion and fun!
CLX Communications connects developers and enterprises to people and things, making it easy for them to embed global communications, including voice, sms and data into their apps, business processes and IOT devices. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes more than 1 billion API calls per month and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry. CLX Communications (AB) is listed on the Nasdaq in Stockholm. www.clxcommunications.com
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Sylvia Juhl firstname.lastname@example.org, +46724510612. Please apply via our online recruitment system at http://www.dfind.se/it/
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview continuously during the process. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Uppdragsgivare: CLX Communications AB
Tillträde: Q1 2018