Randstad Engineering is now looking for a Development Engineer to work as a consultant on an assignment with our customer in Uppsala.
In the role, you will be responsible for the design, development, verification, and validation of new products from concept through design transfer/production using the process and tools identified in the Quality System related to design controls. You will act as the technical contributor on a new product development project team.
Primary responsibilities include;
- Concept development, prototyping, product design, verification/validation testing including authorship of protocols and reports, and support through production scale up.
- Create and maintain design control related documentation such as risk and usability assessments, user needs, design Inputs, etc. Comply with requirements of design controls and other regulatory bodies.
- Design products in conjunction with the manufacturing engineering/external supplier groups in order to deliver a design that is manufacturable.
- Develop and validate Chemical and Mechanical test methodologies to evaluate devices both in development and currently on the market.
- Support Marketing/Sales with competitive product analysis and performance testing
- Language requirement: Excellent in English (write, read and speak)
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced level in Excel (mandatory)
- Ability to analyze, interpret and synthesize regulation and standards
- Ability to identify issues, risks and priorities, and manage them
- Rigorous and well organized
- Capability of self-awareness and adaptability
- Ability to build partnerships internally and externally
It is a merit to have worked with AGILE or equivalent PDM systems
We also think that you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with process validation within the Medical Device or Pharma industry.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Uses existing procedures to complete tasks or solve standard problems
- Have knowledge about general manufacturing techniques
- Have statistic experienced to develop risk based test Protocols/Reports
- Have MS Office Package experience
As a person, you thrive when working in a high-paced environment and you are a fast learner. Further, you are an energetic and self-disciplined person with good problem solving and communication skills. You also pay great attention to detail.
2020-12-06. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! Please note that we do not handle applications or resumes received via e-mail due to GDPR-restrictions.
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!