- Malmö, Skåne län
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Anna Åhlin
- Phone number:
Jobs in english
As our Data Warehouse Developer you will be part of a team of very talented Data Warehouse developers and will help us utilixe Informatica ETL-, data quality- and metadata features to develop complex solutions.
The team members work closely with business in defining requirements for system applications, and has a typically in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages and clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
The scope of ETL design and development includes data extraction from heterogeneous data sources, data cleansing, database loading and support to meet the needs of the business. The ideal candidate has experience with various database platforms including Oracle and SQL Server.
• Expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures related to ETL/Data design and development.
• Experience/interest in Informatica Power Center.
• Good understanding of relational database theory, principles and industry leading practices.
• Experience in developing new logical, conceptual and physical models data and system flows
• Experience in work with ETL developers, business analyst, DBAs as well as write ETL related programs.
• More than 3 years’ experience in a large Data Warehouse environment.
• More than 3 years’ experience in databases – Oracle preferred
• Strong understanding of Data Warehouse/MDM concepts
• Experience in banking, finance or similar
• Excellent written/verbal communications skills in English
Ikano Bank offer you
Ikano Bank is on a journey to become a data driven organization; Data is an asset and we want to make best use of it! We are running and developing a data management platform based on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle databases. Operating at the center of events, you will have an active role in various decision forums, represent us to external partners and create a great foundation for further development. This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
About Ikano Bank
Ikano bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support service for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibility’s for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
Join us now
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Åhlin email@example.com or +46 738 567456. Please apply via our online recruitment system at http://www.dfind.se/it/
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview continuously during the process. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.