Randstad Technologies are looking for a Data Engineer to our client in the Automotive industry. We are open for subcontractors for this opportunity.
• Work in a cross-functional agile and international team of machine learning engineers, data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders.
• Take the ownership of specific components, make them reliable, scalable and help to design the overall architecture. You will participate in the operation of the services to take end-to-end responsibility. Together with your teammates, you will foster the software engineering and data engineering culture in our team.
• Translate business needs into technical solutions and you will be responsible to develop MLOps pipelines for the analysis of large-scale and high-dimensional data, from raw data to deployment ready and production. Further you will review code written by others.
• Together with your team design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects.
• Cooperate with domain experts and engineering teams and share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas through presentations to colleagues, management, and key decision makers.
• Work closely with product owners and business architects to build our product portfolio and technical roadmap.
• Excellent degree (PhD or Master) in computer science, mathematics, physics or related field with strong background in deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML).
• Several years of professional experience in software development, proficiency in some modern programming languages (e.g. Python, Java or Go) and Linux
• Experience in developing software in AI or data centric domains (e.g. Kubeflow, MLFlow, LakeFS, Dolt, Great Expectations, TorchServe, ...)
• Demonstrated ability to write clean, maintainable and production grade code.
o Experience in scaling applications and services to large data volumes, as such firm knowledge of modern Big Data warehousing technologies (e.g. Dask, Spark and Parquet) and distributed computing (e.g. Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL), and modern, scalable storage technologies (e.g. S3), knowledge of metadata management and schema evolution strategies, knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. code reviews, CI/CD, testing, operations) and cloud technologies is a big plus.
• You value the principles of the Agile Manifesto. You like to continuously grow your skills and support your colleagues in improving theirs
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Self-driven team-player who also can work independently.
• Enthusiastic about learning new things especially about the latest development in MLOps.
• Motivated, goal oriented and pro-active
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
For us at Randstad, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
For more information:
Josefine Westlander, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Technologies.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.