We are looking for a Data Engineer for a longer assignment with our client in the automotive industry.
As Data Engineer you will be part of the Cloud and Data Architecture team working in various innovation projects within Data Engineering area. The Cloud and Data Architecture unit is responsible for Cloud Architecture, Data Architecture- Management and platforms but also Innovation projects where we build AI/ Machine Learning solutions.
- Evaluate, design, implement and optimize data flows and pipelines, help in taking care of database architectures, data cataloging and warehousing.
- Handle distributed computing and splitting algorithms to yield predictive accuracy.
- Help in creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Build and maintain data flows and pipelines.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Assist in building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using different technologies with focus on GCP.
- Help in building analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into consumer acquisition.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing models.
- Preparing raw data to be consumed, explored and transformed by different stakeholders (ML team, software developers, Data Scientists., etc...) .
- Good experience in Data Engineering preferably in GCP or other Cloud environment.
- Experience of creation of Data pipelines
- Experience from working with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Working knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience from Google Cloud Platform is preferred
- Experience from connectivity area is preferred.
- Holistic perspective on deliveries and technology roadmaps
- Curious mindset
- Passion for technology
Last date to apply: 2021-03-31.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
This is a consultant role at Randstad where you will work for our client located in Gothenburg.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.