Are you an experienced software developer? Ready for your next journey? ADB Safegate is now opening up for a new position located in Malmö who will take responsibility for our gate solution’s technical development and implementation!
ADB Safegate leads the world in smart solutions that help airports handle more aircraft, safely and efficiently, from approach to departure. Our products and services include runway and taxiway lighting; to tower-based traffic control systems; to intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to change the future of our GATE Business. We are now offering a fascinating position as Data & Software Engineer to join our team.
GATE solutions help to position the aircraft safely and efficiently at the gate. GATE solutions base on elaborated sensor technology as well as a comprehensive software suite. As our data & software engineer you are responsible for the solution’s technical development and implementation. Your responsibilities involve developing and implementing the system architecture of a new solution, ensuring adequate data/IT architecture is in place (or is being set up) to support the new solution, designing and developing adequate UX for the new solution. Depending on the business unit needs and your background the emphasis will be on back-end, back-end to front-end (BFF) or front end.
What will you do?
- Design, specify and select information system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Develop, maintain and improve the overall data architecture
- Assess current systems and determine their viability in terms of data architecture
- Evaluate the solutions that will be developed to ensure their coherence with the data architecture standards
- Leverage the agile methodology to ensure product delivery with POC and MVP, sprints, etc.
We see that you have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or Computer Science related subject.
We think that you are an experienced software developer with good knowledge in container and server deployments. You are also well known in visualization tools and scalable distributed systems architecture. This role also requries you to be experienced in building business intelligence reporting from disparate data sources and have expertise in data warehousing.
- Experience in at least two of the Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Python, TypeScript, C++, SQL
- Message Queues, SQL and non SQL Databases
- Data streaming platforms, e.g., Kafka
- Container and Server deployments
- Experience in DevOps, Continues Integration & Delivery
- Experience in function testing
Nice to have
- Azure & AWS, infrastructure as code (AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience working with collaboration software (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git)
You have an international, intercultural mindset and experience and love working with, and learning from, colleagues and clients around the globe.
Aviation is a fast-paced and challenging industry, but you know how to deal with that. You have great time management and organizational skills that allow you to meet customer commitments for large scale projects.
You have a strong customer focus and are skilled in communicating and effortlessly conveying complex information in an understandable manner. In turn, you are able to read between the lines and understand the needs of the customer.
Due to christmas holidays your can expect feedback first after week 2 2022.
about ADB Safegate Sweden AB.
At ADB SAFEGATE, our diverse team, spanning 45+ nationalities across 37 offices, shares one purpose: helping airports achieve new levels of safety, sustainability and efficiency in airside operations. If you are people-centric, and a team player who’s driven and passionate about developing and delivering products, solutions and projects that improve apron operations and make air travel safer and better, come join our crew.