At Getinge we have the passion to perform.
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate to make a true difference for our customers – and to save more lives.
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
Cybersecurity Engineer & Analyst - Göteborg/Stockholm/Copenhagen*
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer & Analyst to coordinate and follow up Getinge product cybersecurity and risk, security status of projects and products, as well as product security incidents. At Getinge, Cybersecurity is not just a bolted-on feature, and maintaining customer trust in the security and safety of Getinge products is vital to the success of our business. Therefore, our products are cybersecure-by-design and built to ensure the safety of users and patients, supporting our vision to become the world's most respected and trusted med-tech company.
In this role, you will become part of our global group security team and collaborate closely with internal stakeholder such as Product owners, R&D, Compliance and Production owners to share, build together and meet our goals.
- At Getinge, we have introduced a flexible approach to our workplaces, and this position offers the opportunity to work remotely. The location is therefore flexible, depending on the candidate, but primary ideal locations are our sites in Göteborg (HQ), Stockholm (Solna) or Copenhagen.
Day To Day Responsibilities Will Include
- Coordinate and follows up Getinge product cybersecurity program, security status of projects and products, as well as product security incidents.
- Collect and analyze cybersecurity requirements and threats related to product and services.
- Provide support and tools needed to implement and comply with the requirements and threats.
- Oversee Getinge’s cybersecurity operations in production environment and solutions and performs lower level reviews regularly, for example, by reviewing cybersecurity performance and development initiative status.
- Build security into all aspects of our work by maintaining compliance to all security requirements.
To help meet our goals of becoming CO2 neutral by 2025, we travel only if we must. In this role you will be required to travel internationally from time to time (depending on Covid-19 restrictions).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including wellness and training programs, to ensure we support your well-being and goals. We strive for all our employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. We have introduced a flexible approach to our workplaces, and this position entitles the opportunity to work remotely.
At Getinge, we are looking for passionate individuals, who are agile, resilient, take responsibility for their development and focus on achieving excellence. They never compromise on quality and always act responsibly remembering that our customers always come first. They enjoy collaboration and working in diverse and international teams, and embrace the future. If you love change, we can make sure that you stay that way!
Your Experience Includes
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in information/cyber security at a senior level
- Experience in security and software engineering at a senior level
- Skills within international cyber security standards (CIS, NIST, ISO27001, etc.)
- Experience in software development and deployment, in at least one programming language, such as Java or Python
- Experience of cyber security in the cloud AWS and/or MS Azure
- Understanding of Incident Response methodologies and tools
- Project management and coordination experience
To succeed in the role, you are a problem solver with excellent communication and collaboration skills. You enjoy troubleshooting and doing research to come up with the best solutions. Furthermore, you have a talent for organization, planning and writing as well as paying attention to details.
The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information contact Robert Weineland at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start: by agreement.
The selection will be continued after the Christmas and New Year holidays.
about Getinge AB.
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and to sustainability with a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports their personal development and creativity. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in world, then we look look forward to receiving your application and resume. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most respected and trusted medtech company.