On behalf of our client Devyser AB, we are now searching for a Sales Support and CRM specialist to support the sales and marketing teams. The role is suitable for you who is looking for a dynamic role and who is eager to work within Life Sciences!
Devyser AB specializes in diagnostic kits for complex DNA testing within hereditary diseases, oncology and transplantation. The company is growing and to support their expanding customer base they are looking to recruit a CRM specialist. Main function of this role is to manage and develop the existing CRM system, set strategies for best practice and support the sales organization with reliable data for strategic decisions on marketing and sales activities.
More specifically, the specialist will be responsible for managing, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide insight to support strategic business decisions. You will therefore support and make best practices recommendations to all teams that use the CRM solution. You follow up and analyze KPIs such as customer activities. In this role, you will communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders such as the global sales and marketing teams.
• Management of the CRM systems including data quality, usage and user adoption, reporting and analysis.
• Provide technical support to the users regarding functionality, and consultancy in business processes in CRM.
• Sales and business development support to global sales operations by using digital sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales navigator, Monocle, Google and CRM.
• Deliver business analytics to the stakeholders, reporting analyses and visualization.
• Continuous improvement and change management including facilitation of training, workshops and ongoing development.
• Follow up and generate leads from business intelligence sources and marketing campaigns.
Essential for the role
• Bachelor's degree in a science or technical field required. Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, chemistry are strongly preferred.
• Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
• An experienced user of IT systems.
• God knowledge of DNA chemistry.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
• Fluent both orally and written in English and preferably at least one of the following languages: Swedish, French, German, and Spanish.
Desirable for the role
To thrive in this role your personality is very important! You will have freedom with responsibility in a dynamic and stimulating position where you will meet the demands of a continuously growing business. This requires that you have the self-motivation to work independently but also that you are a team player.
Furthermore, to ensure success as a CRM specialist, you should have in-depth knowledge of data analytics, insight gathering, data-driven solutions, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
In this recruitment process, Devyser AB is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences. For further information regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Simon Haile, email@example.com
Because of GDPR, we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail will therefore not be processed.
The last application date is 2022-01-31
about Devyser AB.
We are specialists when it comes to diagnostic kits for complex DNA testing within hereditary diseases, oncology and transplantation. Our products are used to guide targeted cancer therapies, to enable rapid prenatal diagnostics, as well as in post-transplant follow-up.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Devyser was founded in 2004 by three pioneers who envisioned rapid, noninvasive diagnostics based on multiplexed PCR and QF-PCR technology. This has since been applied to the front-end of sequencing workflows to streamline protocols.