QleanAir Scandinavia is growing and we are now looking for a CRM manager. In this role you will own the CRM systems from an administrative and support perspective which includes implementing updates and development projects and being the contact person and product owner towards third parties. We believe that you are a doer who likes to work both operationally and strategically.
At QleanAir, we develop long and fruitful relationships with our customers and take pride in creating better indoor environments for their people, products, and processes. Our core values are care, team spirit, perseverance, lead and passion. We care about the health of people and the environment. Quality is at the centre of everything we do, and we work together as a team internally, with partners and with our customers. We are passionate about clean air and its benefits, and always strive to become better. We support the Ten principles of the UN Global Compact about human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption. Occupational pension and bonus program is available.
In the role as a CRM manager, you will lead the development and the execution of the CRM strategy ensuring it supports reaching the company objectives. You will be based at the QleanAir HeadQuarter in Solna, Sweden. You will lead, plan, design and follow up on the CRM system and manage our customer database. You are going to develop the sales of our products and services as well as increase the number of customers and prospects. As our CRM manager you will report to the VP European Sales, working closely with the sales and marketing teams, primarily with a European focus but over time also supporting the teams in the US and APAC.
As a CRM Manager your responsibilities also includes:
- Leading, planning and designing the CRM systems and therefore you have good knowledge of systems that are connected to CRM
- Being responsible for the CRM strategy and other associated BI systems
- Involvement in the development of KPIs and being responsible in reporting this
- Assisting the sales managers and salespeople by providing data
- Creating the basis for mailings, SoMe and the processing of new customers
- Being responsible for in-house training and competence development initiatives regarding the CRM systems
- Managing, building and operating our customer database
- Developing sales of our products and services
- Increasing the number of customers and prospects in order to achieve the sales and budgets targets
- Being proactive and involved in our continuous quality development
- Be the first point of contact for internal issues and other support matters concerning the CRM system
In this role there will be business trips, mainly in Europe, approximately 20%. You are employed by us at QleanAir.
To succeed in this role as a CRM Manager, we see that you have:
- At least 5 years of experience of similar working content
- At least a high school education
- Documented knowledge in marketing and/or sales
- Previous experience of working in a couple of different CRM systems with experience as a super user of CRM systems
- IT knowledge that is corresponding with Office365 and applicable CRM systems
- Ability to be available for business trips
- Fluently working in English and Swedish, both speaking, reading and writing
We see it as meriting if you have:
- Experience of SuperOffice
- Experience of the industry
- Experience of being part of a management team
- A University degree
- Working proficiency in German and/or French
- Additional languages
Personal suitability is important and of great significance for this role and therefore we welcome you who are an analytical, structured, pedagogical, team oriented and creative person. We are looking for a person who thrives in an environment where you can have influence over and be a be a central person in the development of your area of expertise.
The last application date is 2022-01-31, selection will take place on an ongoing basis. Interviews are conducted in January. The position may be filled before the last application date, so apply as soon as possible.
For this recruitment, we collaborate with Randstad, where recruitment consultant Kristin Olofsson, email@example.com
is happy to answer your questions.
about QleanAir Scandinavia.
QleanAir Scandinavia has more than 30 years’ experience of providing cutting edge air cleaning solutions for sustainable indoor environments. Good indoor air quality is imperative to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for people. Controlled indoor air also secures the quality of products and processes. The corona pandemic has increased the awareness of the importance of clean indoor air, which has had a positive effect on demand for QleanAir’s solutions, both in the shorter and longer term.
Being established throughout the world, QleanAir Scandinavia’s product portfolio consists of a vast range of standalone air cleaners, turnkey modular cleanrooms as well as protection against passive smoking. Most of our solutions are delivered as part of a long-term full-service commitment with our unique Lifetime Performance Guarantee. QleanAir’s vision is to be a world leading supplier of freestanding solutions for air cleaning within professional indoor environments and now enters a phase of accelerated growth.
Keywords: CRM, CRM Manager, Superuser