CRM application owner to Atos Medical MalmöAtos is a fast growing, market leading medical device company with a purpose and
Atos Medical is always looking for new ways of adapting to new demands from their customers and consistently improving the way they deliver their services. This requires well-functioning and up to date CRM systems to support the high pace.So as a CRM application owner, you’ll work with senior managers to understand the requirements, before managing the projects – end to end – which help to deliver them.You’ll have experience of running your own portfolio of projects and will be used to handling large pieces of work. Your technical background and change management experience will help you deliver on deadlines and keep projects on track.Working collaboratively is key, so you’ll need to have the communication skills to effectively engage with all stakeholders in your projects.Your main duties and responsibilities are
- Design, roll-out and maintain a global CRM system in Atos Medical
- Manage business requirements: Gather and align requirements with business users across regions, prioritize and clarification and get approved from the change council
- Develop solution design from the business perspective
- Ensure acceptance of CRM solution in front line including change management, training and error correction
- Quality assurance of changes
- Approve release of changes to production
- Experience as application owner of Salesforce or MS Dynamics
- Hands-on experience from setting up and rolling out Salesforce or MS Dynamics
- Experience in creating user interfaces in Salesforse or MS Dynamics
- Strong stakeholder management skills working in the interface between business and IT
- Experience in independently collect input from the commercial team, design the solution and implement it.
- Experience with managing service provider relationship
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a necessity
- Commercial and analytical mindset and drive
- Ability to build relationship and communicate with stakeholders in the business and TI organization
- Intercultural and interpersonal skills beside business and IT knowledge
The Ideal candidate is positive, costumer oriented and take pride in ensuring high quality and reliability of the provided IT solutions.
To be successful in this role we see that you are a structured and detail oriented person who appreciates the interaction with all our internal business and IT personnel, located in Sweden and globally.
We hope to find someone with a “no issue is too big or too small” and “everything can be solved” kind of mentality. A wide interest in technology in all its forms and a willingness in learning new things will be helpful in Atos ever changing organization.Join us and give people a voice
Our field is voice and lung rehabilitation for cancer patients who have had their voice box removed, and consequently lost the ability to speak and breathe in the same way as they did before. We design, manufacture and sell our product portfolio directly to patients, as well as to leading medical institutions and health care professionals. We currently have more than more than 20 subsidiaries and employ nearly 800 people worldwide.
We are committed to living our values: We listen – We focus – We engage – We inspire
every day. We connect with all our stakeholders, involve them in our activities and strive to support and empower our users every day. We design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users.
We are constantly looking for new employees who are passionate about the direct interaction with our customers, who search for stretched assignments to develop and who want to create results in one of our great teams. The last two years we have attracted and on boarded 400 new employees globally, and we are proud of our unique purpose, the development opportunities and the way we work.
We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That’s why we are committed to giving people a voice.
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Randstad Technologies. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Åhlin email@example.com or +46 738 567456.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview continuously during the process.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.