Are you looking for a broad position within CRM, enjoy changes and opportunities to influence? Join us!
Sobi is looking for a CRM Application Manager to join our IS/IT team. The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at Sobi. Make a difference for your colleagues!
As a CRM Application Manager, you will be part of the Commercial Effectiveness team within the IS/IT department, responsible for the technical CRM tools and solutions for the global Commercial and Medical organization.
This position has high visibility across the company and interacts globally with affiliates and many departments.
Sobi is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change. This requires well-functioning and up to date IT and business systems to support the high pace and Sobi’s business strategies, and to ensure that we are fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable for the pharmaceutical industry.
Your main areas of responsibility will be the work with our CRM and Document Management platform (Veeva Commercial Cloud) used by our Commercial and Medical teams. You will both participate and lead new development projects and take care of day-to-day maintenance of the system.
Example of projects/areas to lead/support are:
- Maintain and improve existing solution together with the business stakeholders
- Develop and implement new functionality/modules/areas of the solution together with business stakeholders, suppliers and partners
- Support the organization in day-to-day tasks and questions
- System administration and configuration
- Create guides and manuals to support the organization in adoption and use of the solution/s
- Experience of working with CRM or sales processes as a consultant, project manager or similar
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to convert complex business requirements into robust system solutions
- Knowledge of CRM applications, like Salesforce or similar, is a plus as well as knowledge in document management systems
- University Education in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or similar knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry will be considered a plus, but not a requirement
- Customer oriented with a drive to find the optimal solutions for stakeholders and users
- Analytical, structured with ability to work on multiple tasks
- A strong team player, with the ability to work effectively in a team and interact with people of different cultural, seniority and functional backgrounds
In addition, our values (Partnership, Ambition, Ownership, Urgency, all sourced by Care) form the base for our daily work. Therefore, your professional style should be:
- Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
- Can and will do attitude
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Customer oriented
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. Deadline for application is October 30th 2020. In this recruitment process Sobi is cooperating with Randstad Technologies. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
070 221 5970.
about Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB.
At Sobi, we are transforming life for people with rare diseases. As an international biopharmaceutical company, we provide access to innovative treatments in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. www.sobi.com