- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Ekonomi, redovisning, lön & inköp
- Controlling & ekonomistyrning
- working hours:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Susanne Areschoug
- Phone number:
Jobs in english
Arcam EBM Center of Excellence, part of GE Additive, brings together industry expertise, research, customer support and training to optimize the unique Electron Beam Melting technology into new areas and businesses. Additive Manufacturing is rewriting the rules for how we design, build and create. Our machines open up new design possibilities across a multitude of applications. Additive is changing the world and you can be a part of that change - let´s build anything together!
Read more about our technology: www.ge.com/additive/
Are you ready for a new challenge and want to establish a new role in a dynamic and exciting company? We are currently looking for an analytical and ambitious Financial Leader for our Service Business to our Head Office in Göteborg. Maybe you are the one we are looking for? Join us and become a part of the additive journey.
In this role you will have a key position in the organization, and you will play an active part as Financial Leader EBM Service. You will lead and provide financial planning, analysis and reporting focusing on our Service Business. The role requires good understanding of the business. In this position you will report to Financial Manager Charlotte Ahlgren and you will work closely together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in the finance team of 6 great co-workers.
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. It’s a full-time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits.
We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will have the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage.
Lead and provide financial planning, analysis and reporting for Service
• Lead and provide business cycle-3-year plan, budget and forecasts for the service finances
• Support the service organization in defining KPIs and to measure and report the performance
• Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability as well as corrective action plans as needed.
• Process documentation and process improvements within the area of responsibilities
• Drive improved financial reporting and analytical capabilities through use of digital tools.
• Participate in the monthly reporting and closing activities
• University Degree in finance
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in finance
• Proficient in English and Swedish, verbal and written
• Strong ability to understand and capture business needs
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Challenge and improve existing processes
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible Senior Recruitment Consultant Susanne Areschoug at +46 72 988 94 30 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held continuously.
To apply, please register your application as soon as possible at www.dfindfinance.se , but no later than October 20.
Apply now and join our team!