For our client based in Solna, we are now looking for a Medical Affairs Consultant. The successful candidate will support Medical Affairs activities pertaining to proficiency testing and complaint investigations.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Performs various technical laboratory procedures and administrative tasks for purpose of participation in proficiency testing programs in a schedule parallel with customer participation and for investigating cases
- Maintains laboratory spaces and inventory of reagents and consumables including ordering, periodic maintenance, and other preventive maintenance as needed
- Performs administrative tasks to support company wide availability of proficiency testing and complaint investigations results as needed
- Authors and updates documents related to proficiency testing and laboratory practices
- Assist Scientist and Senior Scientist as needed for business continuity
This is a full time assignment of 12 months with start as soon as possible.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- 0-1 year experience supporting a scientific organization, other laboratory setting, or other form of scientific/technical support such as research assistant, teaching assistant, etc.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding and ability to follow complex procedures and processes
- Advanced knowledge and application of commercial computer application packages such as MS Office, web browsers, etc.
- Self-motivated, organized, and possess strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of laboratory safety and biosafety practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with cGMP work environment and documentation requirements
- Ability to work in an office, laboratory environment and production environment.
Last day to apply: 2021-01-24. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information:
Isolde Andersson, Consultant Manager; email@example.com
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail can therefore not be processed.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.