In the role of Connectivity Solution Architect, you will be responsible for defining end2end solutions for the new Connectivity services that will make the company’s own car a unique brand for the connected car ecosystem.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.responsibilities.
This includes defining the overall architecture and distribution of the service over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third-party service providers, and the interaction between all actors.
You will plan the management and use of the service throughout the lifecycle and define all integrations and support systems needed. Consideration needs to be taken to already existing solutions and to cost and timing feasibility.
Your primary deliveries will consist of overall solution architecture and infrastructure as input to software development team that you are a part of. Together with the team you are responsible for designing, building, maintaining and delivering the solution.
The responsibility in this role might change over time. You will be working in close cooperation with business as well as function & system responsible and component owners. You will work in a global organization, with regular contact with Asia, mainly China.
- Work together with the business to define to requirements for the new service.
- Define the architecture, interaction, infrastructure and integrations needed, as well as requirements for support systems.
- Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to implement, design, deliver and maintain the solution.
- Based on experience, propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced.
- experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
- experience of working with Service oriented architecture e.g. micro service architecture
- experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
- >3 years’ experience of requirements analyzes, service design and solution architecture
- >5 years’ experience of software development
- Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an advantage
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Ability to dig into details while keeping a big picture perspective
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Travels to Asia will be needed (approx. 2-3 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.application.
Apply no later than 2019-06-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, email@example.com randstad.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.