We are looking for a Configuration Analyst/developer to our customer!
The customer is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years, they have electrified industries, supplied energy to people's homes and modernized their way of life through innovation and collaboration. They now want to make it possible to live fossil-free within a generation.
Randstad Technologies are specialists in IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collectively agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will be a part of the “Customer Analytics” team, which is a team providing analytics solutions to all the customer facing business units in the Nordics.
- You will be a part of an Agile team working with a Marketing automation platform. The platform is used to push relevant advice and marketing advertisements based on customer type and behavior.
- You will play a central role in designing, develop and maintenance the business Marketing Automation tool
- You will work in a cross-skilled team and work on small, medium and large user stories and will often discuss with the business for implementation. This will align with agile delivery methods using continuous integration approaches.
- Part of your role is also to be involved in business development based on campaign management and customer journeys.
You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer and have worked with at least one Marking automation tool.
- Experience from working proactively with the Product Owner and Business Analyst to understand the big picture and to translate business requirements into configurable customer journeys.
- Working knowledge of Web development in Java
- Working knowledge with json, Visual studio, API, Git.
- Knowledge of on-premise Windows Servers setup and infrastructure
- Self-motivated and interested in researching and experimenting with new technologies
- Taking ownership for creating journeys that automate business processes through communication management, through Marketing Automation tools (for example Pitney Bowes Portrait Dialogue and Engage One technology).
- Universal degree in computer science or similar.
- Oracle database, PL/SQL development experience
- Familiarity with technologies like: NodeJS, AngularJS
Desirable personal skills:
- You are a positive, enthusiastic professional with strong communication skills. Also, you have a structured way of working.
- You are proactive and should be able to take self-initiatives.
- You have a hands-on mentality to solve complex issues.
- Learning new tools and front end development skills is your second nature.
- You have an Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working.
- You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international).
- Multitasking, dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time.
- Creative mindset, for creating simple solutions on complex problems.
- Always willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- Communicating and collaborating with others.
- Flexible and capable to adapt to new situations
We look forward to receiving your application. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so feel free to apply as soon as possible. If you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.