We are looking for a computer vision engineer who is goal-oriented and a team player who will strengthen our core organization for ongoing and upcoming collaborative projects. You will work with specialists in various technical domains to deliver one of our most central system functions, e.g. Vehicle, pedestrian and cyclist detection, driving and road limit detection as well as traffic signs and traffic light detection.
• A master's degree in machine learning, image or signal processing, computer science or equivalent.
• A couple of years of experience in development and programming.
• A great interest in programming, preferably C and Python.
• Experience in applying image and signal processing methods or machine learning principles, preferably within a framework for deep learning.
It is important that you are curious and have a high level of motivation and a positive attitude.
You will be able to work in a team with sharp colleagues where each team has the opportunity to work when they are at their best with flexible hours and in their own team room. You get the chance to work on something meaningful and at the same time develop yourself.
We work in 3 week sprints during which you may:
• Design, train and evaluate our deep neural networks (DNN)
• Development of our in-depth learning framework in Python
• Software development for HW in C and for development tools in mainly Python and C #
• Algorithm development in signal and image processing
• Explore new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product with the team and yourself
Develop your and the organization's expertise in a specific technical domain through Communities of Practice
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.