For our client we are looking for a Cloud DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer to maintain and develop an efficient development environment. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our client are working according to Agile software development, using methods like Lean and Scrum to create a product that excels. In this project, early customer and stakeholder feedback is a key element in the development process which is based on Continuous Integration SW practices. The team has a collective responsibility to complete all tasks according to an established backlog priority.
You as a person is ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join. The work environment is a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership within the team
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality tools and environments
- Integrate open source
- Perform advanced trouble shooting
- Drive continuous improvements of environments, tools and processes
- Develop competence, document and teach in technical domain
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Experience writing scripts in one or more languages such as Python, Go and/or similar.
- Experience working with development, deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gerrit).
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical consultant or advisor, or equivalent client-facing engineering or technical consulting experience.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2020-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!