Randstad Technologies is looking for a Cloud Developer to work at our client in the Automotive Industry.
The cloud & data architecture department is looking for cloud developer that can support us in our journey towards building cloud-based services for connected vehicles. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mindset and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work
with teams and stakeholders all over the world, especially in China.
- Develop software for the cloud & data architecture department
- Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
- Participate in test & quality activities
- Several years Java and/or GoLang development experience
- Several years Cloud-based service development experience
- You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
- Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
- Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Multitalented in Linux technologies
- Continuous Integration experience
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Last date to apply: 2021-04-30
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Josefine Westlander, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Technologies.
This is a consultant role at Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.