Randstad Technologies is looking for a Cloud & Connectivity DevOps Support Engineer, to our client in the Automotive Industry.
You will be part of the newly formed team and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help our client build an outstanding environment. We are now looking for a Cloud & Connectivity Support with relevant competence in Cloud DevOps area with strong team player work ethic.
This is a consultant position at Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Provide 2nd line support to 1st line customer engagement center
• Manage issues (log, drive, evaluate, troubleshoot, trigger actions, categorize, prioritize, verify)
• Coordination and communication within the team, organization and with supplier support
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Reliability, maintainability and operation of the system
• Capacity planning
• Principled monitoring to improve MTTD/MTTR (mean time to detection/recovery).
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Incident management and root cause analysis
• Coordination and communication within the team and with suppliers
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Monitoring and measuring cloud performance KPIs
• Support cybersecurity team in identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
Start as soon as possible
Delivery will include an on-call schedule
Work might include overtime as applicable per labor law
• At least 3-5 years of experience from similar positions
• Infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and application and network protocols
• Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
• Strong Software development skills
• Strong analysis skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of open-source technologies
• Configuration and managing Cloud databases
• Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
• Fluent in English written and spoken, meritious if you speak Swedish
o 2nd line support & Case management
o Automation, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and application and network protocols
o Linux based infrastructure
o Hosting microservice based solutions
o Communication Protocols: MQTT, HTTP, HTTPS and GRPC
o Open tracing standards
o Istio Service Mesh and configuration
o Operating connected solutions (IoT)
o GitLab, Docker, Helm, CI/CD pipeline, Stackdriver, Grafana
o Infrastructure as code: Bash, Python
o Google Cloud Platform
o Google Cloud Armor
o Google Security Command Center
o Google IAM policy Management
2021-05-09, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!