The Clinical Supply Coordinator (CSC) works as part of a team supporting Clinical Supply Program Leads (CSPLs) and Clinical Supply Study Leads (CSSLs) within Global Clinical Supply Chain to deliver clinical trial material to patients around the world.
Global Clinical Supply Chain manages the supply of clinical trial material across all phases of the drug development lifecycle within multiple therapy areas. The CSPLs and CSSLs work in collaboration with multiple customer functions, internal and external, to manage drug and material supply following GxP standards. The CSC plays an important role in supporting these teams with a variety tasks to ensure clinical trial material is delivered on time, in full and with the right quality.
The CSC role is suitable for those wishing to apply their administrative skills in a dynamic team and/or those seeking to gain entry into the supply chain management arena. This is a consultant assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg.
The Clinical Supply Coordinator supports global Clinical Study Supply Lead teams with task based activities including:
- Electronic Trial Master File documentation archiving
- Temperature Control Monitor tracking
- Activities related to manufacturing of drug substance, drug product and packaged supplies e.g. API order form creation and Bulk Drug order form creation
- Smart Supplies forecasting
- ANGEL documentation uploading
- Pre and post batch record review and release for primary and secondary packing jobs including Links Reports and packing order creation
- Maintain supplies by proactively managing the demand, updating forecasts and executing plans
- Work with multiply customers and stakeholders internally and externally
- Capable to use IRT system for management of study material
- Supporting RFQ updates with systems data
- Complaints management
- Proactively co-ordinate close out activities including stock destruction, archiving etc.
- Follow SHE and GMP standards and is personally accountable for these areas within own work plans
Preferred Minimum Education/Experience:
- Demonstrable aptitude for software systems (MS Office)
- Proven customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Proven ability to self-manage and motivate.
- Awareness of GxP standards
- Awareness of Clinical Development processes relevant to the supply of clinical materials
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Builds relationships - Takes actions for development of relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Delivery Focus - Demonstrates focus, initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives, using
- experience and judgment to make decisions and overcome barriers.
- Customer Orientation - Develops and sustains collaborative customer relationships. Works in
- partnership with internal and external customers to deliver business benefits, seeking to understand their requirements.
- Planning and Organizing – Schedules and optimizing the use of resources whilst considering the impact on others. Utilizes formal planning methodologies as appropriate.
- Initiative - Engages in proactive behaviour, seeking and seizing opportunities to achieve business objectives and resolve issues.
- Team Working - Actively participates as part of a team. Adapts role within team as required.
- Flexibility - Adapts positively to changes in tasks or environment, maintaining enthusiasm & effectiveness and regarding change as an opportunity for learning and growth.
Values and Behaviours:
We are Entrepreneurial:
- I collaborate with colleagues internally and externally to seize opportunities and make decisions with speed.
We do the Right Thing:
- I take personal accountability for my actions and for the success of AZ as a whole.
- I treat colleagues with respect and candour.
We put Patients First:
- I hold myself and others accountable for making decisions in the best interests of the patient.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2020-11-26, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Life Sciences.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Randstad Life Sciences is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in life science. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!