Are you ready to take the chance to join an ambitious, problem-solving and dedicated organization and become an essential part of our clients automotive team? Together with our clients and us, you will get the opportunity to really dig into to the latest technology and challenge yourself while trying to find the right solutions.
Our client’s deliveries are a result of close teamwork and cooperation with many stakeholders so the successful candidate must be a positive team player with a can-do attitude, and excellent technical troubleshooting, and communication skills. At our client they promote a DevOps culture with focus on automation and agility with teams taking full responsibility for their deliveries so you will need to enjoy being in the front line and working in this type of environment.
Randstad Technologies are specialists within IT. As a consultant working with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and union agreed terms. Your consulting manager, who is always nearby, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you can be part of a large network with many social activities.
You will be working with the latest AWS technologies and be an integral part of the team focused on the CI/CD tooling and services used to support all of the client’s development deliveries.
- Developing and maintaining the team´s services
- Providing Runtime support for services
- Providing technical support for colleagues
- Contributing to Roadmap and other improvements
Full-time (WFH during the pandemic is implemented – Certain days it will be required to be present at the local office).
- 2-4 years of coding experience
- Proficiency with the components used in our development stack
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud environments
- Competent in Linux and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Working proficiency in NoSQL and SQL databases
- Love automating workflows
- Knowledge of test Frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Wiremock etc)
- Up to date with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the relevant tracks.
- Good time management skills with the capability to prioritize, context-switch, document and multitask as needed.
For us at Randstad, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the area of IT expertise and is part of Randstad, which with operations in 38 countries is a world leader in recruitment and consulting. Through this global network and in combination with a strong local knowledge, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and services for you who are a specialist in the IT area.
Our mission is to focus on helping you reach your full potential, with your career in focus!