Are you an engineer with an administrative mindset who is interested in working with quality matters and regulations? Randstad Engineering is now looking for a Certification Engineer to our customer in Finspång!
In the role as a Certification Engineer you will be responsible for identifying local regulations and certification requirements that apply on installation of gas turbines at the installation location.
As a consultant with Randstad Engineering, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collectively agreed terms. Your consultant manager, who is always close at hand, ensures that you get varied and developing assignments at different companies, in different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large professional network and many social activities to engage in.
You are the focal point for all certification activities in the projects. Your role includes planning and documenting all activities needed to meet the certification and/or local regulations for each installation site. This may consist of co-operation with regulatory authorities and third party organizations, collection and submittal of necessary documentation as well as inspection coordination. The work may include international travels when possible with respect to the pandemic.
Main occupations in the role:
- Reviewing project contracts to identify and document local regulation and certification requirements
- Analyze how local regulation and certification requirements apply to the product and communicate this to the project team
- Create and communicate certification plans for projects
- Collaborate with authorities and third-party certification organizations to verify the requirements and to obtain necessary approvals
- Coordinate work in the project team to obtain necessary documentation needed for above approvals and assist the project team during meetings with Customer and sub-suppliers
You will work in different projects on different locations, but initially the main focus of the role will be to work on the Belarus Project. The role offers administrative challenges as well as an opportunity to become specialist and champion of Certification staff in the future for the specific customer or market (Custom Trade Union).
To succeed in the role we believe that you have an analytical mindset and enjoy working with quality matters. You are well-structured and enjoy managing your own work.
Furthermore, you have:
- Experience in engineering projects and understanding of mechanical, electrical, control and installation work, or at least one of the engineering fields above
- Strong communication skills
- English in writing and speaking
Benefits for the role are also if you have:
- Some extended knowledge of Belarus or Russian country regulation
- Knowledge of GT package and/or Core Engine (SGT 800)
- Knowledge of computer systems, i.e. PLM2020, COMOS, SAP and Collaboration platform
- Installation and/or Commissioning background
- Other language(-s), Russan is a strong merit
- Working experience from other Certification/Codes e.g. Custom Union, CSA (Canada), ASME (Americas) etc.
2021-06-20. We encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! Please note that we do not handle applications or resumes received via email due to GDPR-restrictions.
For more information: contact Emma Forsman at email@example.com
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!