The global procurement organization will be setting and maintaining the strategic purchasing direction to support Recipharm business strategy by developing and managing a preferred supplier base and to be able to leverage the spend across the company. As Category Lead you will be part of the global procurement organization and work with all sites. You will be part of an international team and report to the head of Global procurement.
Responsible for a Global Category within Procurement
- Identify, develop, share and implement global sourcing and supplier strategies where appropriate in collaboration with global and local requirements.
- Anticipate and consolidate all business needs at a local and global level to negotiate contracts that will bring the best value to Recipharm and its Customers
- Manage risk: Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, financial, environmental, ethical and supply chain risks to minimize negative impacts on category objectives and drive savings and efficiencies to the business
- To proactively influence and deliver continuous improvement initiatives which can be measured through tangible negotiated results with respect to cost, quality, service, sustainability and risk
- Accountable for achieving Global Procurement objectives (Total Cost of Ownership incorporating Cost, Quality & Service)
The job is a permanent position. The job holder can work either from one of our global locations or be home based. Travel both to our head office and other locations will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Other preferred qualifications are experience in driving RFx processes
- Negotiation skills (both noncompetitive and competitive)
- Legal knowledge
- You also need to have knowledge in Sourcing
- Good skills in Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You need to be fluent in professional English
You need to have at least 5 years of relevant experience within strategic sourcing and experience working with Indirect/direct material categories
Practice, Process & Strategy. It is preferred if you have experience with managing supplier performance and development.
We are looking for a person that likes to work in a fast moving environment and has a good capability when it comes to creating relationships and building networks.
In this recruitment, Recipharm collaborates with Randstad. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kristin Olofsson
+4672-988 90 38
about Recipharm AB (publ).
Recipharm is a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) in the pharmaceutical
industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products for customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.