The mission of the Business Engagement Manager is to establish and develop the relationship and service agreements with IT customers.
This is a consultant role at Randstad were you will work for our client located in Gothenburg.
The BEM responsibility is mainly to connect business stakeholders, projects and initiatives with appropriate product teams and relevant expertise to ensure business and IT alignment and efficiency. The BEM is usually not responsible for the actual IT deliveries and prioritization, as this is the responsibility of the respective product teams, but the BEM will provide valuable business input and can, if assigned, drive the coordination between product teams.
- Drive the SLA creation process towards each customer and keep it up to date based on the input from each Service Owner
- Ensure the service delivery conform to what has been agreed.
- Monitor the delivery of services against agreed schedule, quality, scope, and budget.
- Address performance or delivery issues if needed.
- Acting as the escalation point when issues arise that cannot be solved within regular processes.
- Report internally on performance, service delivery, progress.
- Bridge and the Business Service Request process from Business departments to appropriate IT
- Product team and support them with customer dialogue and SLA creation where feasible.
- Give input and develop our Service Catalogue and processes related to the operation model to deliver services.
- Support in the yearly IT Budget Process towards each customer
- Good understanding of customer operations and best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business oriented mindset
- Service Minded
- Organized, analytic, structured, and skilled in documentation
- Excellent team player
- ITIL knowledge (foundation level) is preferable and strong ITSM background is beneficial
- Holistic view and capability to understand IT services in a business context
- Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
Last date to apply: 2021-05-16
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.