- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Ekonomi, redovisning, lön & inköp
- Controlling & ekonomistyrning
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Johanna Berglin
- 0703-80 53 41
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings – from prevention through acute care to homecare. Our solutions provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
We have ambitious plans for growth. Our Finance teams help power that growth by ensuring we manage our accounts, investments, financing and cash flow efficiently and effectively – so that we can bring solutions to the market that improve people’s lives. You can read more at www.molnlycke.com
On behalf of our client Mölnlycke Health Care, a world leading medical solution company, we are looking for an ambitious and customer focused Business Controller within Commercial Finance. You are part of Region North and will report to Finance Director Region North. The position is based at the Region North offices (headquarters) in Gothenburg.
Region North consists of seven countries with a dedicated finance team of seven people where you will be one out of three business controllers having the responsibility to secure business control and to provide financial support to the commercial organization. You will have one or two direct reports supporting the finance processes locally.
In this position you participate in the development of the controlling function in order to support the commercial organization in meeting business objectives. You also make sure that financial processes and business is run in accordance with corporate rules, local legislations and Mölnlycke Health Care standards.
• Act Finance Business partner to country and regional management providing insightful financial analysis, proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability.
• Secure accurate operational result through high quality monthly closings in cooperation with our Financial Service Center. Ensure adherence to internal controlling standards and other Mölnlycke policies and legal regulations
• Monitor and follow up of country and regional performance and drive corrective actions if necessary
• Lead and process the annual budget, financial forecasts and cash-flow forecast in close cooperation with business partners
• Capture stakeholder demands to drive continuous improvements to business and financial processes
• Prepare and participate in the development of business cases together with marketing and local/regional management
• Lead and coordinate annual financial audits.
Qualifications and profile
You have a Bachelor´s degree or Master of Business Administration or equivalent skills and a background of 3-5 years of documented controlling experience, preferably in an international environment. To be successful in this position you have a strong analytical mind as well as a high level of business understanding combined with strong business acumen and wish to contribute and develop the growing business in Region North. For the right person there will be opportunities to develop within the company.
As a person you demonstrate high levels of teamwork and cooperation, where knowledge sharing comes naturally. You are well structured and show attention to details when required and furthermore you are comfortable working against deadlines.
As a person we believe you are a positive, open-minded and a performance driven team player with a strong business interest. We expect you to take initiatives and suggest improvements.
Characteristics required for this position involve being curious and eager to learn and explore with a growth mindset.
We also expect you to have experience from ERP systems, preferably SAP and Cognos as well as being highly skilled in Excel and Powerpoint.
You communicate in a clear and concise manner on a consistent and timely basis and you are fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
This recruitment process is being conducted in collaboration with DFind Finance. For more information or any questions regarding this role please contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Johanna Berglin, 0703-80 53 41. Your application will be handled confidentially and can be applied for at:
We welcome your application (CV & cover letter in English) as soon as possible as we will make a running selection for this process.
We look forward to receiving your application!