Our client within the tech industry is now looking for a brand manager to take on the responsibility to establish and implement a strong corporate brand, that can be spread across the whole organization, joining all divisions under one brand now that a new group structure and joining of divisions has been made.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves an take on this role? Eager to step into an exciting high-tech company that has had substantial growth during the past years, both organically and through acquisitions, now ready to take the next steps in creating a strong corporate brand. This is a unique possibility to be a part of the journey early on in the process. Please submit your application today, the position will be filled early November.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
You will be part of Corporate Communications, Corporate Office, and you will lead the change process of our brand strategy to enable successful activation on both Group and divisional level, creating synergies and share best practice;
· Assure brand understanding and support the organization with templates, guidelines and communication tools
· Establish new processes and routines that supports our brand communication; production, administration of assets, follow-up and assuring compliance of design guidelines
· Manage and set-up Group communication tools, such as Digital Asset Manager and web shop (promotional items, give-aways)
· Manage a network of recommended external communication services; design, illustrations, printers, etc.
· Collaborate with the Marketing & Communications teams across the Group
Full time, office hours. Placement in Täby, Stockholm
This is a teemporary role start beginning of November 2020 and with full time assignment until end of September 2021.
· At least 7 years of experience from brand management and how to support a global organization with brand guidelines, templates etc.
· Experience from project management and creating processes, structures and routines that supports global marketing teams’ work processes
· Key to being successful in this role is to have a thorough understanding of both strategic aspects of branding and the executional parts, and be able to proactively lead the implementation
· You are good at assessing creative ideas and designs and you pay attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to inspire teams are crucial
· A degree in design, communication or other related fields
· Great English skills are crucial for the role
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Minimum of 7 years of experience from similar work .
Experience working in a global organization, pl
2020-10-23, selection and interviews will be ongoing.
The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, please apply as soon as possible.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.