Are you looking for a broad position within BI, you enjoy changes and opportunities to influence?
Sobi is looking for a technical BI developer to join our IS/IT team. The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at Sobi. Your input will make a difference!
As a technical BI developer, you will be part of the Commercial Effectiveness organization within the IS/IT department, developing BI tools and systems for increased efficiency and improved strategic analysis within Sobi.
This position has high visibility across the company and interacts globally with affiliates and many departments.
Your main areas of responsibility will be the work with our MS based BI platform. You will participate in new development projects and take care of day-to-day maintenance of the system. Example of projects/areas to lead/support are:
- Develop ETL to combine different data warehouses as well as to split cost based on split files
- Close co-operations with stakeholders; primarily within the financial area to define and develop new requirements
- Handle changes in ERP system in relation to BI system
- Handle import of new source files from subsidiaries
- Creation of new Cubes to match new business requirements
Our values (Partnership, Ambition, Ownership, Urgency, all sourced by Care) form the base for our daily work. Therefore, your professional style should be:
Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels.
Can and will do attitude
Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of development in MS SQL server environment
- Experience and skilled in working with ETL tools, preferably in SSIS and SSAS or corresponding tools
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Firm understanding of the financial area
- Knowledge of BI applications, like QlikSense and Power BI, is a plus as well as knowledge in Excel and VBA
- University Education in Computer Science and/or Engineering or similar knowledge
- Fluent in English and Swedish both in written and spoken
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry will be considered a plus, but not a requirement
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. Deadline for application is January 31th 2020. In this recruitment process Sobi is cooperating with Randstad Technologies. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 070 221 5970.
about Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB.
Sobi is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change. This requires well-functioning and up to date IT and business systems to support the high pace and Sobi’s business strategies, and to ensure that we are fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable for the pharmaceutical industry.