Are you persistent, passionate, and focused? Do you have the drive to succeed in a fast paced and high energy environment?
Bring your charisma, confidence, and creativeness and join our global software team. This is an excellent opportunity for goal-oriented individuals who want to join the leading cloud based physical security solution company.
You will work in YourSix’ office in Lund, Sweden, when you are not working remotely.
YourSix is an industry leader in providing cybersecure cloud surveillance and access control solutions.
The backend teams are divided into two areas of responsibility: Core services and frontend APIs.
As a backend developer within the core services team, you will be responsible to develop new services as needed and also maintain existing service.
There are many different kinds of core services: media upload, device connection, device inventory, notification broker etc.
We adhere to the backend-for-frontend archiectural design pattern, and thus, the frontend application teams develops and maintain their own set of frontend/ingress APIs (that is, their own BFF). As a backend developer within the frontend application teams, you will be responsible for those APIs and to integrate towards the core services of the SaaS platform.
We do most of our backend development in Golang, but in cases where needed and if there is any more suited technology, exceptions can be made.
• Coordinate work with both the frontend application developers and the core service team
• Take ownership of the entire DevOps life cycle of the service(s) produced
• Developing and delivering new features.
• Involved in debugging and fixing bugs.
• Mentor junior developers and share knowledge with other teams.
• YourSix is a small company (seven in Lund right now and you will have coworkers in the US also) so you must be ready to tackle many different kind of tasks, not at the same time though.
You are a person who is driven, flexible and want to help out in different projects and like to work with different people, have ideas that you like to share with others and have both problem solving-skills and are analytical. Ability to collaborate with others, but also the ability to work independently.
Experience and competence
• At least three years of experience as a backend developer
• High proficiency in English is a requirement and it is a plus if you know Swedish as well or would like to learn.
• It is a bonus if you have experience of Golang, AWS and Cloud Solutions.
This recruitment is conducted in collaboration with Randstad Technologies in Malmö, Sweden. If you have any questions please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Elin Bjursten at email@example.com
or +46 73 856 74 56.
Please apply via our online recruitment system at https://www.randstad.se
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview candidates continuously during the process.
If you apply from December 21st until January 7th: you will hear from us at the latest during the second week of January.
about YourSix AB.
YourSix is an award-winning PSaaS provider with solutions that combine all aspects of physical security delivered as a service. The main office is in the US and we also have an office in Lund, Sweden. Our cloud solutions enable the seamless convergence of video surveillance, access control, audio technologies, and video monitoring. YourSix is an equal opportunity employer.