Do you want to work at a digital startup in the beginning of their exciting journey? Nexure is a digital startup within InsureTech, building a state of the art B2C platform to sell extended warranties and to enable companies to tap into huge profit potential through machine-learning based pricing.About Nexure
Nexure is working together with one of Europe’s largest and most successful home appliance manufacturers (our corporate partner). Due to strong strategic and financial assets, we have a significant advantage over other competitors in the market, to make Nexure a success story. Furthermore, there are good opportunities for career advancement and professional development within the organization.
We are looking for Engineers who are self-driven, passionate about building quality software and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile/startup environment.Your tasks:
- Develop and maintain REST services in Kotlin
- Breaking down high-level requirements into digestible chunks of work
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams of Product, Data Science, Business, and Design professionals
- Work with senior engineers to design backend services
Contact and Application
- 4+ years of work experience building applications
- Experience with backend REST API services and AWS preferred
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, experience from functional programming is a plus
- Experience from working in an agile environment with a focus on engineering practices like testing, continuous integration etc.
- Fluency in English is a must, Swedish is a plus
- Good programming and data modeling skills. Knowledge of the JVM, Spring frameworks, and Java or Kotlin language preferred
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subjects preferred
- Experience working with relational databases
In this recruitment process, Nexure collaborates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible at http://www.dfind.se/it. If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij, email@example.com, 070 367 52 64.