Would you like to work with a leading provider within its field whose solutions make a difference in our daily lives?
At Alfa Laval, we always go the extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
We are now looking to expand our integration team with an integration developer. We provide IT solutions for all information exchange between applications within Alfa Laval or between Alfa Laval and external parties. We are in a transition moving to more API and cloud-based solutions which you will be a part of.
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
You will participate in requirements management, develop, build, configure and unit test integration solutions. You ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation and that they are peer reviewed and documented. You will also;
- participate in the support of delivered solutions which we do together with an integration team in India.
- keep yourself updated with new technology and participate in evaluations and tests.
We are looking for a person with a great interest for integration and a passion to break down complex integration challenges into simple design and solutions that can be maintained efficiently.
To succeed you have:
- 3+ years experience of C#
- 2+ years experience of integration development
- Experience of working in agile environments
- Experience on the Azure platform
- Knowledge of international integration standards
- Working according to enterprise architecture frameworks; principles, policies, standards, patterns, roadmaps
Good to have:
- Experience on the IBM Integration Bus
- Knowledge of integration and application architecture
- Ability to translate business requirements into a integration solution design, configuration and build as well as determine estimates of effort
- Be able to speak and write in Swedish or willing to learn
Your personal characteristics are of great importance in this role and we would like to see that you have great communication skills, are committed and structured. We would also like to see that you are a responsible person and that you work well with others.
To suceed in this role it is important that you are able to have a holistic perspective.
For this recruitment assignment, Alfa Laval AB is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Elin Bjursten: email@example.com
0738-567456 or recruiter Sally Hansen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on our website: https://www.randstad.se/technologies
Please send your application as soon as possible. We are contacting and interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore the position might be filled before the last application date.
about Alfa Laval Lund AB.
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of first-rate products in the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. With these as its base, Alfa Laval aims to help enhance the productivity and competitiveness of its customers in various industries throughout the world. We define their challenges and deliver sustainable products and solutions that meet their requirements – mainly in energy, the environment, food and the marine industry.
Alfa Laval’s global sourcing, manufacturing and distribution/logistics activities supply the sales organization with the right quality products at the right time. The majority of these activities are organized in Operations.
The company sells its products in approximately 100 countries and has its own sales organizations in over half these countries.